New to ZGemma H2S

theGBC

Hey there, new here and just picked up an H2S I was told had been chipped and had all channels, turns out it doesn't (big surprise) anyways just to get started can anyone tell me as it has some sort of sky build on it, if I point it at a different satellite will it be able to pick up channels as is or will I need to rebuild it for the satellite I'm pointing at?

Hey there, new here and just picked up an H2S I was told had been chipped and had all channels, turns out it doesn't (big surprise) anyways just to get started can anyone tell me as it has some sort of sky build on it, if I point it at a different satellite will it be able to pick up channels as is or will I need to rebuild it for the satellite I'm pointing at?
Do you have a satellite in mind your going to point your dish at ? Is it sport your wanting to watch or ?

FTA or pay channels are you capable of aligning the dish.

If your after pay channels then youll need a Euro line with 13e and youll need to install oscam.

We can talk you through all that when you have the dish aligned

Just FTA for now I think, I may look into getting a line once I'm up and running. As for the dish alignment I've looked up where I need to point it and it will be a suck it and see approach I think once I've got a ladder tall enough to reach the dish with

Just FTA for now I think, I may look into getting a line once I'm up and running. As for the dish alignment I've looked up where I need to point it and it will be a suck it and see approach I think once I've got a ladder tall enough to reach the dish with
If you wifi signal is strong enough at your dishes location then use an app on your phone as a signal strength meter

2 spring to mind Satcatcher and signal meter.

Back