New Toolbar.

HiTecK

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all :)

We just wanted to let you know that Techkings have discontinued any update with there previous Toolbar and have now purchased one with over 9000 members that have already installed the Toolbar.

Please download and install this Toolbar A.S.A.P to keep up to date with Techkings and delete the previous one. Some members will find apps on the Toolbar that not available on the Forum *cough cough :grin:, you will also find it handy in cases of downtime at Techkings to keep up to date with whats happening behind the scenes when it's not possible to inform you via the Forum.

There is also a chat room on the Toolbar that allows you to discuss certain things your not able too on Techkings ;) and is lightly moderated. To join the chat-room you will have to register your username that you already have with Techkings so that you are able to take part in the discussions.

The Toolbar is completely safe and does not come with any spyware or hidden progs so if you love Techkings and want to keep up to date and know what's going on if we are ever down download it now.

Note; this will be the only Toolbar made from Techkings.org, we wont be asking you to download another in 3 months time like other Forums. We plan to make this a permanent Toolbar for Techkings from now on.

Download The Toolbar Here

HiTeck, it keeps saying its downloaded Techkings Toolbar 2.4.0.4 but then it isn't working, when i went looking for it, it says its not compatible with firefox 3.0.14? What can i do now?

Cheers H i had the Chat Room opened but where do i type was trying to reply to you lol

Thanks sinno, dont forget to sign up to the shoutbox mate, Moh I see your sorted now :)

accountshoutbox.png

That's a problem with I.E, ok try now, just sign in with your desired username and account forget the register.

cheers hiteck i got in but it wont let me type anything in chat

got it working seems to be very slow to enter chat

Last edited:
Need more info had?

Why wont it let you type, can you see the input box? have you tried scrolling down the page or dragging the box open ?.

i have it now it just seems to be very slow to respond it could be my av i install a new beta one last nite im going to uninstall and try it then

just seen you said its ie prob but i use ff

Last edited:
Finally got it sorted, had to uninstall ff completely and then reinstall it? Anyway never mind, it's working now :)

Back