New updates for 322 and 324 boxes

Kielbear

Announced just now..

MAG322 and MAG324
firmware update

We present the MAG322, and MAG324 firmware update. The new version is published, and it's available via an auto-update procedure.
Version 2.20.09 changelog:

Player:
  • Added Opus audio codec support.
  • Fixed seeking forward time on some audio files.
  • Fixed synchronization of video and audio issues.
  • Fixed UDP streams audio issues.
  • Fixed audio mode switch in the system settings.
  • Fixed display of SRT subtitles.
  • Fixed video playback after switching video outputs from AV to HDMI.
  • Fixed incorrect playback of some audio tracks.
Browser:
  • Fixed flashing screen issue when switching to full-screen mode while viewing images.
  • Fixed Stbapp crash when playing TV archive on multicast streams.
  • Deprecated PSD and TIFF image formats support.
Internal portal:
  • Implemented network interface check in the portal loader.
  • Accelerated loading of external portal via Wi-fi.
  • Fixed loading of the built-in portal when multi-portality mode is enabled.
  • Fixed layout of the error loading page.
Other:
  • Added support for NEC remote in the boot menu.
  • Added support for simultaneous operating of RC5 and NEC remotes.
  • Fixed crash of the Stbapp while opening the settings with the drop-down list in Ministra Classic.
  • Fixed graphics resolution setup issue.
  • Fixed gSTB.SetSyslogLevel from JS API.
  • Excluded scanning networks after disconnecting Wi-fi from the internal portal.

If you are going to recommend to a friend then you should try them on your own box first... As your aware there were problems with updating Mag box´s as they were being blocked.. OR wait and see if problems arise as more and more people load the boxes with the update.

If you are going to recommend to a friend then you should try them on your own box first... As your aware there were problems with updating Mag box´s as they were being blocked.. OR wait and see if problems arise as more and more people load the boxes with the update.

i think he's promoting or making recommendations to a particular service lol

Mag322 wifi
2.20.09r2-324

after update i got a msg on screen about privacy policy
Privacy Policy | Infomir

also just a note: i got the block msg on screen after flashing this

had to reflash the no block firmware to continue

Last edited:
hi,sorry for bumping your thread.just received a mag 322 did an update got a disclaimer page now my url in portal wont load just says connection error.does this meen its been blocked if so whats the fix.cheers

Does it come up with a box saying this is copyright infringement you may need to reflash to a no block firmware is your box connected to Internet has your provider checked his end is your portal entered correctly

hi baz yes came up with copyright page.had box from my normal supplier this must be a new update did one couple of weeks ago no problem.i got internet enabled ok url of sub is correct but got page loading error keeps wanting to check network does countdown from 30 to 0 put nothing happens.how do i go back with firmware and if i got to reflash wheres the correct files.cheers m8

Tried to flash file.tried 2 different sticks tried in a folder called mag 322 and without folder just imgfile.no joy says imgfile not found

Back