New User - lots to learn:)

Montesa82

Hope this is the right place to post, i have just got my first Zgemma box (H9.2H) and have it setup for IPTV only.

Would i be right in saying, the channel "order" is set by who i get my line off, and the fact that 30% of the EPG is missing, is also down to them?

Cheers!

K

Hope this is the right place to post, i have just got my first Zgemma box (H9.2H) and have it setup for IPTV only.

Would i be right in saying, the channel "order" is set by who i get my line off, and the fact that 30% of the EPG is missing, is also down to them?

Cheers!

K
Hello, welcome to the forum
No questions allowed in this section, use the correct forum section

Yes order comes from provider there's various plugins that you can use to sort order and epg.

Xtream editor you can arrange order and link epg but is time consuming and cost.

Suls iptv bouquet maker you can use override xml to move channels but time consuming E2m3u2bouquet Custom Mapping

Jedimakerxtream you can choose what bouquets you want an un tick unwanted bouquets and also has an option for UK epg.

KiddaC has released a new plugin where you can assign epg to iptv bouquets aswel.

Back