New user needs simple image

lyle

Hi all sorry to be an idiot but if got a zgemma h2s I'm looking for an image to just flash with that is just plug in and its flashed tried whoosh v7 but kept getting my hdd is full not enough space but it' 160 gig and empty

thanks in advance

Have you got a spare USB, if so, just format that to fat32 on a laptop and then use that to flash the box with WB. Once flashed, then add your hdd for recording, epg etc.

Have you got a spare USB, if so, just format that to fat32 on a laptop and then use that to flash the box with WB. Once flashed, then add your hdd for recording, epg etc.
hi mate I can get it flashed it' after it in setup I get the warning saying hdd not enough space 300mb it' a 160 gig hdd I'm using and it' empty.

You need a memory stick really for flashing as it will pull a error using hdd... the 300 mb warning is basically it not able to find the stick. If you don't already have one buy a Kingston these seem to have less errors.then flashing will be easy as pie

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

You need a memory stick really for flashing as it will pull a error using hdd... the 300 mb warning is basically it not able to find the stick. If you don't already have one buy a Kingston these seem to have less errors.then flashing will be easy as pie

hi thank u I have box flashed and a usb stick formatted in back but says not enough space 300mb but it's 160gb hdd and a 2gb usb in it won't go any further

Try the front port. Works for me. Unplug hdd when flashing also worked for me

Do you mean it's flashed but won't pick it up for recordings and stuff?

Do you mean it's flashed but won't pick it up for recordings and stuff?

it flashed and gives me the whoosh menu iv no sly skin image on it just like a video thing playing in background it goes as far as swap file then nothing

Remove the hdd and pop the stick in. If you get the error tell it to retry. Should find it then.

I'm looking for a flash that once flashed it's
Remove the hdd and pop the stick in. If you get the error tell it to retry. Should find it then.

hi m8 it finds stick and hdd just goes as far as swao file then says not enoygh space for 300mb Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

hi m8 it finds stick and hdd just goes as far as swao file then says not enoygh space for 300mb

It's not finding the stick if the 300mb error pops up. I had this issue myself. I put the Stu k in front port and tried again. It then worked

It's not finding the stick if the 300mb error pops up. I had this issue myself. I put the Stu k in front port and tried again. It then worked

it is finding stick go to red button plugins / mount manager/and mount your usb so it says media/hdd and save or ok then exit once and scroll down to swap manager/ change that to 255 or 256/ then yellow button to put the tick in the box/ then red button to activate. then exit all the way out then menu/ setup/epg/then scroll to settings and set the top line to media/hdd if it says ewt else then save and exit and yoyr done

I've taken it as it's stick on the woosh build menu. So flashed then the intro music starts so only steps was to do the swap file then stuck on the part of latest woosh update

Back