New Vix Hades zgemmastar 2s sucmnsee backup (will work fine on h1, h2 & s too)

I've changed the bootlogo to the kiddac Slyk1 Bootlogo which works fine, however for half way through the boot it changes back to the sucmnsee custom boot logo... I've changed the bootlogo_wait as well but it still does it. Any ideas?

Hi guys, got a problem. When I try downloading cross epg I get 'error No Dvb-s nims founds' any ideas please? Using zgemma h1 thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have a zgemma h2.h everything is working fine but i cant get kodi to work on it can any one help me please

---------- Post Merged at 05:49 PM ----------

can u send me a personal message please i need help with something and u seem to no what ur doing

It would help if you asked in the correct section but kodidirect isn't worth the hassle try iptv player in plugins extentions

hi, im john, live in kent. aerial and satellite installer, just bought zgemma 2s trying to set it up, not the simplest job....

hi might sound a bit stupid qustion if i make a back up of my box to a usb can i then plugg that usb into another box and flash it with my back up ?

---------- Post Merged at 02:34 PM ----------

i think if u put the image you can download from this sight put on a usb plugg it in then wen box is switched off turn it on n should flash then should be partly set up

Back