Other new white xbox series s can it run normal Xbox One games

Fusion

TK Veteran
Can the new white xbox series s what out this November
Can it run normal Xbox One games

Thinking of getting my son one but need to know that plays all the Xbox One games on it?

Hoping ps5 will be similar but with the disk version so I don't loose out on my games. Hopefully similar price but Sony is keeping quiet about release date and price.

The s might look cheap but you will have to buy online or a monthly sub. All ads up
The bigger brother you will be able to go to cex and get games on the cheap

That's the only issue. Digital games need to match disk sale prices. I have a few digital games that I can't sell on unlike disk games

Digital only games is interesting.

Can't see PS5 being same. They should keep it as disks and digital games as has been case forever it seems.

I'm sure a lot prefer disks to digital anyway.

Plus makes sense why new Xbox is digital only games. Mainly to prevent piracy. It worked for Xbox one.

Digital only games only f or us

Is the Xbox series X digital games only.

I do wonder to prevent PS5 being hacked like all PlayStations have been whether they will make people buy digital games. That's only way can see PS5 not being hacked.

Personally hope that doesn't happen lol.

Of course
I was looking at the subscription for the xboxes

S - 24month at £20.99 no upfront cost
For £503.76

X - 24month at £28.99 no upfront cost
For £695.76

On the Xbox S series can ya play all your old xbox one game what's digital download on them bike backwards compatibility?

Last edited:
Of course
I was looking at the subscription for the xboxes

S - 24month at £20.99 no upfront cost
For £503.76

X - 24month at £28.99 no upfront cost
For £695.76
That's on finance, you'll always get stung on finance. According to game full price will be:

The Xbox Series X will be £449.99 and the Xbox Series S will be £249.99.

Back