New Zgemma i55 shape

londonfox

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
I have seen there is a new Zgemma i55 box out now, Has any one got or used one yet ?

Attachments

• new i55 shape.JPG
    new i55 shape.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 74
looks like pretty much same box as the H series zgemma boxes but without the tuners, will do the job fine

Yes thats what i was thinking, They must be using the old casing from there h2s,h2,hs to get rid because the sly going dark they not selling meny any more ? I want to no if they are as fast as the small i55 box because i have had a few of the old small box and they are spot on

Smaller one looks a better size to just stick behind a wall mounted telly. If they are the same spec too that's gotta be the best option too.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I think they went larger due to an overheating issue, but this is only what I have heard and doesn't mean it is true. The large one will certainly give better cooling.

Personally I would rather a newer one if it has the clock on it and LEDs. The small one has bugger all indicators on it. That or I have broken it.

I think they went larger due to an overheating issue, but this is only what I have heard and doesn't mean it is true. The large one will certainly give better cooling.

Personally I would rather a newer one if it has the clock on it and LEDs. The small one has bugger all indicators on it. That or I have broken it.

The big i55 has no clock or LEDs on it ever lol And i thought they used the biger box to use up the case's they have left because not to meny h2s are selling lol

Your thought might be right too, maybe they over heated and the whole factory pointed to the huge pile of empty zgemma boxes and someone shouted Eureka

Ah okay well I'm planning on a kitchen tv which I'm going to wall mount so not overly frequently used. I want to be able to watch content I have recorded on both my h2s boxes and connect it to my iptv sub. So I want to cable tie it to the back of the tv out of site and use an IR repeater. Smaller the better and don't care for lights and clock

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Back