WooshBuild Newbie EPG questions

Gadget34

Hi all, I am looking at purchasing a box mainly for satellite FTA channels.

1) My goal is to have a mix of freesat and then missing freesat channels such as CH4 HD and a lot of the music channels freesat doesn’t have such as Magic, Kiss, Clubland etc all in one 7 day EPG. Is this possible? I know freesat gives a 7 day epg but the normal sky channels only give now and next on my Samsung tv.
2)Can IPTV be layered into the same EPG along with freesat?

3)Any recommendations on which image or plugins to achieve the above and any guidance.

Thanks

I've not used Freesat but Freeview gives you 7 day epg yes.
IPTV sections are usually separate so on mine I have (freeview) Entertainment, News, Kids, Adult and then the IPTV bouquets Entertainment, News, Kids, Sports, Movies, Music and all the rest

There is a way to swap channels from one bouquet to another but it's a bit of a faff.
If your freesat music bouquet has 8 channels and your IPTV music bouquet has 18 channels in it the chances are you'd just navigate to the IPTV bouquet and stay there rather than swap back and forth

Bouquet/Group of channels is different to EPG.

Yes you can have any channel in your bouquet. There are several ways to make the bouquets. If you are using ABM, use Sky instead of Freesat and select FTA only

Easiest way for you to get EPG for 7days is to install CrossEPG downloader and use the 28.2 OpenTV provider.

Back