Newbie, got line, help please! 2s zgemma open atv wooshbuild

kitten

Hi guys,

So I purchased an N-line last night. When I received the code is states it only works in MGcamd and OSCAM. I am running wooshbuild on openatv on a zgemma 2s. I have set it up to the point where I can view all regular freeview channels, but nothing else.

I copied my N line details into the CCCam file I had as Im a newb, inserted in usb and used usb cam importer. I thought it had recognised it at first as it confirmed in the info message but it never picked any channels up. Help please :(

many thanks in advance

The line you have is an N-line, it needs to be put into an newcamd.list file and transfered into usr /keys folder. didn't your supplier not send it in the file format ready for you just to import. also need an mg_cfg file transfering into the usr / keys folder

It says it only works in mgcamd and oscam so i put it in a CCcam file........ Lol and thats why it dosent work.

Hi there,

thanks for the quick response.

It was just sent as a txt file, but I downloaded templates (notepad) for both CCCam and newcamd. I've copied my details to both. The file is only called newcamd rather than newcamdlist - is this an issue? I also don't have the mg_cfg file.

Once I've found the mg_cfg how do I transfer these both to my box, could I just use the usb cam importer? also will I need to delete the cccam file it imported? if so how? aargh lol :')

---------- Post Merged at 12:15 PM ----------

As I said I'm a newb. I didnt know if oscam etc could have been variable terms?

Hi there daleh -

I've been doing some research over the last few hours. Tried exactly that and then again with your files also (didnt bother with the newcamd as looked identical), still not working yet :(

---------- Post Merged at 01:51 PM ----------

also not set the hardlink to timeshift up, but assuming i can do this afterwards?

Hi there daleh -

I've been doing some research over the last few hours. Tried exactly that and then again with your files also (didnt bother with the newcamd as looked identical), still not working yet :(

---------- Post Merged at 01:51 PM ----------

also not set the hardlink to timeshift up, but assuming i can do this afterwards?

have you got mgcamd 1.38 ticked in softcam manager ?

If you are using the Woosh build , the mgcamd confq.file and the newcamd.list file are in the build,you don't need to add them. I always use Filezilla to transfers server details across.Just done 2 today no probs

If you are using the Woosh build , the mgcamd confq.file and the newcamd.list file are in the build,you don't need to add them. I always use Filezilla to transfers server details across.Just done 2 today no probs

iv used filezilla to transfer my newcamd file into the box, is that it? or is there another step involved here as there is no softcam section

iv used filezilla to transfer my newcamd file into the box, is that it? or is there another step involved here as there is no softcam section

If you have no softcam panel, you need to download softcams:
press green, press green again, click + softcams and install one or two, then you'll have a softcam panel.
If there's no softcams in the downloadable plugins, you need to use the universal softcam feed from the Downloads section at the top of this page

I deleted mgcamd by accident from the SOFTCAM menu and now although it is showing in the root folder I cannot get it through the SOFTCAM menu resulting in a loss of all by the five free to air channels. Please could someone tell me where I can get the mgcamd file so I can select it as a working option from the SOFTCAM menu.

I deleted mgcamd by accident from the SOFTCAM menu and now although it is showing in the root folder I cannot get it through the SOFTCAM menu resulting in a loss of all by the five free to air channels. Please could someone tell me where I can get the mgcamd file so I can select it as a working option from the SOFTCAM menu.
Look in the download section Page 3.
You will need to ftp to box with filezilla or similar

Back