Newbie Help

casus

I've recently bought a H9S and am trying to get my head around what I need to do to get the CCCAM live.

I have installed Wooshbuild and then gone to the CCCAM section and installed all of the available ones through the STB.

I have entered my CCCAM details in the osman cam details but it seems to keep crashing and none of the other installed CCCAM options I've installed seem to work.

Am I missing something or have I completely ballsed up

Any help or advice appreciated.

There are a few, all labelled OSCam-smod 1.20 is there one in particular I should install?

Am I getting the basics right as in install the Wooshbuild then the cccam? Or am I missing something else I need to install?

Most people use oscam emu, but if you are using a cccam line then you have to convert it to oscam, cccam does not work great now for sat, much better to use oscam or mgcamd

Is there any particular version of Oscam graham or are they all the same?

How do I convert a CCCAM line to Oscam? It just asked me to enter my CCCAM details as in IP, Username etc on the Oscam version I have installed.

Download the cccam to oscam converter, it should be in resources, I use oscam emu myself, after you get your oscam file save it in your downloads, then trans fer it over to the oscam server file, you get to that by going to etc, tuxbox, config, oscam emu, then right click on there and you will see the server file.

One other thing is, if you are copying the files, dont copy them from the oscam converter page, copy from where ever you send them to like downloads , documents, as when I copied from the converter, they didnt work, so I then copied from documents, where I had saved them to and then they worked after I pasted them into the server file, but they should still work if you ftp them through filezilla as above post.

Back