Newbie looking to buy pre-installed" box

I'm pretty new to this - I have inheritted an openbox but would liek to upgrade to a zgemma h2s.

I was going to buy a box and do it all myself but to be honest, I'm not that bright when it comes to tech!

I have seen boxes that say theyhave all the bells and whistles on eBay for just over £100 and I am tempted.

One I have seen says :
[h=1]2016 ZGEMMA H.2S Twin Tuner + 12 Month Gift + KODI + Fast And Free Shipping[/h] [h=2]✔VIX IMAGE ✔SLY BLUE SKIN ✔7-DAY EPG ✔TS MEDIA ✔CHEAP[/h]
I wondered if there are some big pitfalls with these set ups and whether I should go for it or not.

Advice appreciated, thanks

Buy the box from here on here via the forum sponsor Zgemma, flash the box yourself with a usb stick and you can also request a 12 month gift on this forum as well in the general sat section "anyone recommend a good pay server" chances are you'll have more luck with your line/gift actually lasting.
Gives you knowledge of the box as well if you do it yourself

garyth, I agree with you totally, to have a go yourself and set the box up from scratch. I did this a few months ago, now I know how to do most things.

But its taken lots of frustrating hours of USB not flashing, FTP over files from pc to box, install picons, autoboquets, set up hard drive to record.
All seems simple now, but its taken time

Thanks

for a start iv'e been told kodi won't work on the box very well and 2ndly the line on ebay are not very good they over subscribed you want to get your line off here from a vetrian user ..i did mine myself and help off here ,if you put the wooshbuild on it also has iptv for your movies,if you want to record you need a usb drive or a hard drive to do soso you looking to spend £130 in total with line and hard drive
I'm pretty new to this - I have inherited an openbox but would like to upgrade to a zgemma h2s.

I was going to buy a box and do it all myself but to be honest, I'm not that bright when it comes to tech!

I have seen boxes that say they have all the bells and whistles on eBay for just over £100 and I am tempted.

One I have seen says :
2016 ZGEMMA H.2S Twin Tuner + 12 Month Gift + KODI + Fast And Free Shipping

✔VIX IMAGE ✔SLY BLUE SKIN ✔7-DAY EPG ✔TS MEDIA ✔CHEAP

I wondered if there are some big pitfalls with these set ups and whether I should go for it or not.

Advice appreciated, thanks

I was like yourself, not very confident to flash the box my self. However I bought my box from the forum sponsors, got a good reliable line and followed wooshbuild guide from the stickys on here and after a few hiccups I've a great running box. Don't be afraid to ask for help on here everyone is friendly and knowledgeable.
Go for it, you can do it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a total arse when it comes to setting things like this up but even I was successful using Wooshbuild and there is always someone around to help you out if you get stuck.

I'm thinking of buying one of these boxes after seeing it on Facebook as I have an openbox v8s at the moment but I like the way it is like the sky setup or the EPG, it was ZGemma H.2S can people tell me the pros and cons of this box, I will be buying it of the site sponsor so does it come preloaded or do you have to set it up yourself and is this a good box or can somebody recommend anything else, cheers

Back