Newbie: Need a little help & support please.

ChrisHoe

Hi everyone,
I m a total newbie to all this so please forgive my ignorance when it comes to the tech side of things.
I have just purchased the ZGEMMA-STAR H2 S2+T2/C (Combo Enigma 2 Linux Smart Box - I just copied whats writen on the box lol ), all I really want to do is to recieve all the FTA channels
(any others would be a bonus ;-)
1. Can I just plug it in and connect up to Sat dish. & TV and search channels, and thats it? or...
2. Do I have to install some kind of Image / Software etc in order to get the FTA channels / other Channels?

is there an "Idiots Guide" anywhere?

Many Thanks for your time and any replies.

Stay Safe

Hi everyone,
I m a total newbie to all this so please forgive my ignorance when it comes to the tech side of things.
I have just purchased the ZGEMMA-STAR H2 S2+T2/C (Combo Enigma 2 Linux Smart Box - I just copied whats writen on the box lol ), all I really want to do is to recieve all the FTA channels
(any others would be a bonus ;-)
1. Can I just plug it in and connect up to Sat dish. & TV and search channels, and thats it? or...
2. Do I have to install some kind of Image / Software etc in order to get the FTA channels / other Channels?

is there an "Idiots Guide" anywhere?

Many Thanks for your time and any replies.

Stay Safe
Before you flash grogbuild freerange
Plug your TV aerial and sat dish cables into the box.
Grogbuild asks during flashing which areas/regions to scan for channels

box connected to your router & PC/laptop connected to router puts both devices on your network so you can access your box via PC/laptop, grogbuild is pulled in & installed via a script command that you need to enter on PC/laptop. instructions are in the link provided above

Back