Newbie, Server, Box, channels, Advice

Hi,

I had a Sky Sub which is ending in a weeks time. I had a Sky box and its features will be disabled when the Sub ends.

I want to view the Asian Channels, Kids Channels and Movie Channels. Can you please recommend the best SERVER with a good price? Do they do monthly payments? If it makes it cheaper I don't mind dropping the Movie channels. I won't be able to share my card as SUB is coming to an end.

I have Sky dish and dual LNB setup from my Sky+. I want a cheap box but with decent features and speed, everyone talks about HD these days, you can advice me of prices with and without HD features on the box.

I'm no good at wiring or putting up dishes but I can follow instructions and setup the box that should be no probelm.

I don't want invest to much money in this, but want to view some channels at a reasonable price.

Thanks

If you already have a sky(satellite) dish all you need now is a box to replace your sky one and it will be wired exactly the same way as your sky box is.

As for the channels, most providers will offer things like HD/3D, these are not options that you can say yes or no to, the same go's for channels, you will receive every channel that they offer, you can't pick and choose.

Most providers will offer monthly payments but it may be cheaper to pay for a few months at a time as a lot of providers will offer discounts for buying more months in a single transaction.

If you already have a sky(satellite) dish all you need now is a box to replace your sky one and it will be wired exactly the same way as your sky box is.

As for the channels, most providers will offer things like HD/3D, these are not options that you can say yes or no to, the same go's for channels, you will receive every channel that they offer, you can't pick and choose.

Most providers will offer monthly payments but it may be cheaper to pay for a few months at a time as a lot of providers will offer discounts for buying more months in a single transaction.

I need a good deal on a box and server now, just need the details on how!

I tried to post in the recommend a server thread, but I kept getting all sorts of errors, including you have already posted, but I can't see my posts?

Back