Newbie to cable boxes

antsgame

Hi Guys,

This is my first post go easy! :)

Just ordered my first box, details below.

Amiko Alien 2+ HD Triple Tuner (2 x DVB-S/S2 + 1 x DVB-C/T2) Linux Dual Boot Satellite Receiver
- Enigma2 Firmware Options: ViX4E2PROJECT

Your views?

- Wireless (Wi-Fi) USB Dongle: Yes Ordered
Racksoy Professional Mini Probe Wireless USB Adapter RT5370 with Rotatable Antenna 150M BPS

I have spare VM line & VM BB

I still need to get a F Type Screw Connector Socket to RF Coax Aerial Male Adapter is this right?

Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

THANKS! :)

Don't let me put you off the wireless route, but it is generally accepted that hard wired is preferable (ethernet cable), however try it for yourself to see how it works in your house with your set up.
yes you need a cable from your VM box to the back of the box, generally and F type connector to the box and Cable end

Don't let me put you off the wireless route, but it is generally accepted that hard wired is preferable (ethernet cable), however try it for yourself to see how it works in your house with your set up.
yes you need a cable from your VM box to the back of the box, generally and F type connector to the box and Cable end

Thanks for that ordered a 10M rj45 now :)

I still need to get a F Type Screw Connector Socket to RF Coax Aerial Male Adapter is this right?

You will need one of those.

Back