Newbie with S11

pwoods76

Hi all , Im completely new to all this and my last go at anything remotely like this was with a D2mac many moons ago. To cut a long story short Ive been given an S11 openbox as a gift a few months ago all the channels seem to be messed up but also at night they seem to freeze every 30sec or so for 1-4 seconds. Is this down to the server or my box? and is it just sky you can get on them? This is only a bedroom box and Sky+ downstairs.
many thanks

who is your ISP. you can fix thee messed up channel list by downloading AJs latest channel list and following the instructions. the probable reason for you channels freezing is down to your service provider.

ok to fix the messed up channel list download A.Js latest do a search on here you will find it.
i think it is down to your service provider of your c-line why your channels are freezing.
i will PM you a reliable line with a free 24hr test line request this straight away and install it
do not delete your current line just disable it.,if you need any help just let me know.

Back