Sharky55

A friend has given me his Zgemma Star 2S to have a look at, as he says he can't get the programs he used to. I've never looked at one before, but I plugged it in, switched it on, and it boots into Wooshbuild, but there seems to be limited channels, and the ITV region is Central, and I don't know how to change it to Yorkshire. I looked in various placces, and can't seem to find a update for Wooshbuild, on the Star 2S. Is there any other builds, or methods, of getting channels back? As I stated, I'm all new to this, but I'm more tech savvy than my mate is.

You would need autobouquet maker to set the region and scan for channels but is it wooshbuild infinity on it as you would need that with latest openatv aswell as no updates for old outdated images now

You would need autobouquet maker to set the region and scan for channels but is it wooshbuild infinity on it as you would need that with latest openatv aswell as no updates for old outdated images now
Could you tell me where I could get these please? And how do I find which Wooshbuild I have on?

Last edited:
Back