Newby just joined not a techy

Deepcove

I am a retired senior that travels in retirement to UK for 6 months, Canada & Europe for 1 month and Mexico for 4 months. In talking to a friend about streaming he uses a Mag322. Is this the best for use in all countries mentioned and should I buy that? If so shall I get it in the UK as I spend most time each year there? My friend also had his set up there and he paid 70 pounds for the box and 60 pounds subscription every 6 months. BTW I have an IP service based in USA - Witopia if that is needed.
Thanks in advance for your advice/ assistance.

Can get mag boxes cheaper over here and iptv is cheaper over here by the looks of it £60 for 6 months service where as £60 over here would get you a year's sub

Can get mag boxes cheaper over here and iptv is cheaper over here by the looks of it £60 for 6 months service where as £60 over here would get you a year's sub
Many tahanks - I am trying to learn about how to do it and recommendations for hardware, support, subscription etc so any help is appreciated. I know there are forum limitations on advertising and so do not want to get anyone upset

Just to add a little what type of internet are you going to use, if you are stopping in hotels and going to use their wifi they often put some type of capture screen where you need to put your hotel room number in or password. A box with a web browser would be best to you can get past this. I have seen this quit a lot whilst travelling and recently had it. I was lucky i took a nvidia shield and had to install firefox browser.

Back