NHS Support.

Jethro

TK Veteran
Thought I could get this message spread by putting a post on here, as we wont be flying the flag for the European Championships this year,why dont we do it now for all the NHS staff to show our appreciation, they would see them flying on their way to work or on their way home after a tiring shift, just a thought.

I honestly believe more appreciation should be shown to all NHS workers for what they are risking every day.

Clapping at 8pm or whatever time it is just is not enough imo.

But not sure what sort of appreciation could be shown. Pay rise for all of them is a must imo.

I honestly believe more appreciation should be shown to all NHS workers for what they are risking every day.

Clapping at 8pm or whatever time it is just is not enough imo.

But not sure what sort of appreciation could be shown. Pay rise for all of them is a must imo.

they need a good pay rise yearly not just now because of the virus, they do an amazing job come rain, shine or coronavirus.

they need a good pay rise yearly not just now because of the virus, they do an amazing job come rain, shine or coronavirus.

Ye dont just mean because of the amazing work they been doing since this pandemic.

They are bloody underpaid for all the great work they been doing for YEARS.

But this greedy government wants to keep all the money in reserve instead of supporting the NHS. All the figures they support is complete BS btw.

Constant cuts have got the NHS to such a state for so long when never should have got to that level.

Back