NHS Whistleblower

That is good news.

I didnt expect there to be serious side effects apart from what you stated.

They are saying UK will have over 300 million doses of various vaccines by the end of this year which just shows how ahead UK is with the vaccine programme compared to the rest of the world.

If the UK Population is 66 million, that means (with double dose vaccines) the UK needs 122 million doses, why would they need 30p million?
I could be missing something, but Google gave me that population number, is it accurate?

If the UK Population is 66 million, that means (with double dose vaccines) the UK needs 12w million doses, why would they need 30p million?
I could be missing something, but Google gave me that population number, is it accurate?
What is the lower age range for vaccination,?
Plus, would they be vaccinating people that have already had the vaccine.?
I'd also suggest, a dose would mean the double where appropriate, but, I'm often wrong, !

Never seen it mate lol

Ah so they are already allowing for the possibility that the vaccine isn't a one off thing! ! !
With different variants they are needing different tweaks to present vaccines, with new vaccines coming on line, my understanding is that it will be like Flu and we will probably need annual boosters, and Covid will be with us for some time although not as deadly.

I think one reason for ordering so many is, at the time, we didn't know which ones would work!!
Another reason is that after we have vaccinated our own population, we can
give the remainder to poorer countries...

If the UK Population is 66 million, that means (with double dose vaccines) the UK needs 122 million doses, why would they need 30p million?

Just stating what's be reported on the news mate and what read online.

If reports are true they are hoping to get over 300 miliion doses then I think they have gone a bit over board.

Vaccines should have been distributed more equally.

Seems UK is hogging as much as they can get.

I think one reason for ordering so many is, at the time, we didn't know which ones would work!!
Another reason is that after we have vaccinated our own population, we can
give the remainder to poorer countries...

Ye I think your right there.

As with the excess vaccines we will have left we can give the remainder to poorer countries who would be in desperate need.

Can see pros and cons over such huge amount of vaccines UK will have hold of.

Me and the present Mrs Toddy get ours on Monday, we are not bothered whichever one it is!!

Hope it all goes well for you and your Mrs mate.

Just stating what's be reported on the news mate and what read online.

If reports are true they are hoping to get over 300 miliion doses then I think they have gone a bit over board.

Vaccines should have been distributed more equally.

Seems UK is hogging as much as they can get.
I don't think we are hogging, I just think we have planned ahead,( not often you can say that about our government).
And yes you can put money on it being a yearly jab.
We are going for ours today 18.30.

so you wish to spread unfounded rumours ?
So all in essence you are saying all news reports are unfounded rumours?
Oh do you pick and choose what you believe to be factual from msm reporting? And shoot down what anyone else believes to be true

Unfortunately, little is known about the effects of vaccination. I am not against the vaccine. But it is worth talking about the negative consequences that appear in people after vaccination.
Can I ask you a question ?. Do you know what the vaccine actually is ? Or are you of the opinion it's still syringe full of germ killing poison?.
I'll explain in very simple terms, the vaccine is a small quantity of the Corona virus slightly modified so some parts are genetically altered so you don't become seriously ill (if your prone to it).
Your body then reacts (hence you might feel off colour) and your body then creates its own defence mechanism called anti bodies in prep for the real deal.
Another question, did you kick a stink with all the other 18 or so vaccines that have been dished out in the past 60+ years ?.
No and you wanna know why?,

Social media wasn't invented.

If any conspiracy theorist want to buy some magic beans I've a big bag of them here.

TikTokers reckon that when they grow there's a big giant up top with a pot of gold coins. Loads off social media folk are planting them because it's true, and why is it true ? because I said so. I've made a fortune!.

Give this a watch
I Made My Shed The #1 Restaurant In London

It proves anyone can make anyone believe anything if your gullible emough

Can I ask you a question ?. Do you know what the vaccine actually is ? Or are you of the opinion it's still syringe full of germ killing poison?.
I'll explain in very simple terms, the vaccine is a small quantity of the Corona virus slightly modified so some parts are genetically altered so you don't become seriously ill (if your prone to it).
Your body then reacts (hence you might feel off colour) and your body then creates its own defence mechanism called anti bodies in prep for the real deal.
Another question, did you kick a stink with all the other 18 or so vaccines that have been dished out in the past 60+ years ?.
No and you wanna know why?,

Social media wasn't invented.

If any conspiracy theorist want to buy some magic beans I've a big bag of them here.

TikTokers reckon that when they grow there's a big giant up top with a pot of gold coins. Loads off social media folk are planting them because it's true, and why is it true ? because I said so. I've made a fortune!.

Give this a watch
I Made My Shed The #1 Restaurant In London

It proves anyone can make anyone believe anything if your gullible emough
You just keep watching the news, oh enlightened one.

Have you seen what his Doctorate is in? I wonder why he wasn’t drafted to Oxford to help with the Vaccine….
You choose to attack the person showing us the study rather than addressing the study itself.

Here’s the study.

Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US From December 2020 to August 2021

Here’s some information from the governments latest surveillance report.

It’s only official data as opposed to an honest news report, so it has to be wrong, but here it is anyway.

64.6% of Englands population have had at least two jabs and are therefore considered fully vaccinated.

That 64.6% of the population make up for a measly 83.3% of reported deaths over the four week period leading up to the report.

30.7% of the population are unjabbed and make up for a whopping 13% of the reported deaths over the same period.

According to this dodgy official data, you are far safer being unjabbed.

To avoid any confusion, see below.

sarcasm

Back