nintendo switch is hacked

mike123

VIP Member
TK Supporter
I could not find a place to post this thread so i thought this is the best option. As the title suggests the nintendo switch is now hacked to play homebrew and backups.

You have 2 choices both are soft mods
1. option one is called Atmosphere
2. option 2 is using team xecuter products which you will have to pay for.

My personal choice after studying both options was to go for the team xecuter product which is called the sx pro you can also purchase a cheaper option called the sx gear.

The reason i went with team executer was they have a massive dev team updating the software on a regular basis and they also have a long history of providing excellent support.

Most switches are able to be hacked however consoles produced after July 2018 have been patched so at the the moment you cannot install cfw on these consoles.

To check if your console can be hacked you will find info on the team executor website

so now you know if you would like to hack your console do some research to decide which is the best option for you. If you have any questions i will gladly answer them

Which is the best way to hack the switch, is there a simple guide on how to do it anywhere?

What about games, can they just be downloaded or do you have to buy them and create copies?

I don't have a switch, but I'm thinking of buying one if I can get all the games free.

Which is the best way to hack the switch, is there a simple guide on how to do it anywhere?

What about games, can they just be downloaded or do you have to buy them and create copies?
You have to buy a switch which is currently hackable they are selling for upto £400.00
1. The easiest way is with sxox you can also boot dual CFW
2. You can download games and updates plus the DLC for free
3. sxos has dual nand

Not a good idea to play online however, there is a work around.

Last edited:
Got the 2 kids 9 and 5 switches for christmas, they will come in handy for holidays etc but at the mo the little one just wants to watch YouTube with her screen time saying that she loves the dance game on it . The elder lad just wants to play xbox so was a fecking waste of money lol, if I can get the games cheap/free I might do this to the little ones console as she has no notion of playing online and I'll maybe just have to bring it with me on the nightshift lol

Got the 2 kids 9 and 5 switches for christmas, they will come in handy for holidays etc but at the mo the little one just wants to watch YouTube with her screen time saying that she loves the dance game on it . The elder lad just wants to play xbox so was a fecking waste of money lol, if I can get the games cheap/free I might do this to the little ones console as she has no notion of playing online and I'll maybe just have to bring it with me on the nightshift lol
I doubt they will be hackable anything produced after June last year cannot be done

Done mine with sxos but updated to switch firmware 8.0.1. So I’ve used atmosphere. It works well upto now

Very easy to do as long as aeroplane mode stays on and you put the switch into sleep mode instead of letting it die lol

I will revert back to sxos as soon as 8.0.1 support is there for it

Done mine with sxos but updated to switch firmware 8.0.1. So I’ve used atmosphere. It works well upto now

Very easy to do as long as aeroplane mode stays on and you put the switch into sleep mode instead of letting it die lol

I will revert back to sxos as soon as 8.0.1 support is there for it
TX are getting very slow with updates just lately soon as atmosphere realse emunand I think they are going to loose custom.

If you have a patched console with firmware less than 6.20 this is now hackable

Can’t believe how good this all works. I see loads having problems I don’t know how they get so many problems. Not had one yet. And if you look hard enough there is some good google share drives of games all scence realease to

I don't bother with google share drives i use a forum to get the games and use jd downloader and i can download a 16 gig game in just over an hour.

Atmosphere and sxos now support latest firmware. Should do a guide on here for it all. Very easy to do once you have checked your serial number to see if it’s patched or not.

Sx said there due to release a few more exciting things in the months to come aswell !

Just a point atmosphere and all the free custom firmwares only support NSP files. I would advise all users to use emunand and backup your original nand. If anyone would like to know the best place to get games pm me. quite alot of the time you can get them early.

Back