No channels are clearing.

Supercoo

Hi fellow Techkingers.

Recently no paid Cable channels are clearing apart from Channels 1-5.

I just done a re scan with ABM and all channels appear with working EPG but still no paid channels are clearing.

My line is active and I can see it is connected. My Sat line works (sat line is from the same supplier) and my IPTV (IPTV a different supplier with XE) works.

Zgemma H2H
Open ATV
Wooshbuild 7 latest version.

Any ideas what could be the issue? Do I need to upgrade to WB Infinity?

Cheers
Supercoo

Hi fellow Techkingers.

Recently no paid Cable channels are clearing apart from Channels 1-5.

I just done a re scan with ABM and all channels appear with working EPG but still no paid channels are clearing.

My line is active and I can see it is connected. My Sat line works (sat line is from the same supplier) and my IPTV (IPTV a different supplier with XE) works.

Zgemma H2H
Open ATV
Wooshbuild 7 latest version.

Any ideas what could be the issue? Do I need to upgrade to WB Infinity?

Cheers
Supercoo
you should update to infinity or grogbuild and if your line is still active, you should get your channels back, did you try restarting your cam?

wooshbuild 7 is out dated which suggestsa the version of ATV is also outdated, I would suggest reflashing, you will find instructions for up to date builds in the sticky section of the all builds forum on this site.

wooshbuild 7 is out dated which suggestsa the version of ATV is also outdated, I would suggest reflashing, you will find instructions for up to date builds in the sticky section of the all builds forum on this site.

Hi Grog,

I tried to upgrade to Infinity but the box kept on crashing. So I just re-flashed (under plugin WB Config, Reflash/update Wooshbuild) with the latest WB downloaded and now all is working again. Thankfully I backed up my settings, line settings extra. I just had to download and install locally my favorite skin.

Open ATV
Version: 6.1

WB Config v2.006 : WooshBuild v7.002

I am happy now. However maybe I should do another complete back up and flash the stock Open ATA and then install a image (WB or a different one) to prevent such crashes.

Thank you all!

Last edited:
ATV 6.1 is no longer supported nor updated, the current stable version is 6.3, as @grahamer67 said, I'm suprised you're not having issues

Okay mate I will update to 6.3

Can I still keep WB Config v2.006 : WooshBuild v7.002

If so I will keep using that image as it was the only one that gave me no problems.

I did try to update to Infinity but it crashed everytime on the set up menu's

No, Wooshbuild is built with ATV included and has not been updated in a long time. The only wooshbuild you can use with ATV 6.3 is Wooshbuild Infinity

Just to ask was this an old setup of lines or added a new one,might it be you have a cws line and a cccam line?

This was an existing mgcamd line which was not updated as the line is active until August 2020. Under this same line newcamd it unlocked both my cable and sly channels as I have two lines with my supplier. All has been working great for years. It was just suddenly in the past 3-4 days the cables channels no longer cleared. The sly channels like BT Sport SD still cleared.

But since re flashing WB the cable channels are now clearing again.

I am just going to keep this old version as all is good again. If I run into anymore problems I am just going to completely re-flash the box with OPEN AT 6.3 and try another image.

Thanks again peeps :smiley:(y)

Back