No channels working not even 101

Thank you everyone for the help! Pabloescaban figured out the problem, was to do with the file on the line. Trial line added and working. Now need to re-add my line and should be all good to go
Thanks man.
I`m having a similar problem to yours. I have upgraded from a kryptview to a zgemma h2h and followed a guide to flash wooshbuild onto the new box. I`ve entered my line info as per instruction however, after doing a scan, I can`t get image or sound for any channel. I have a signal of 80%, I've scanned and picked up all the channels, I`m in the right tuner at the back of box and all the rest of it but just can`t get any channel on. My previous line started with an `n` . Is this still the case on the zgemma? Any help with how you solved your line issue would be appreciated as my problem sounds very similar to yours. Cheers

I`m having a similar problem to yours. I have upgraded from a kryptview to a zgemma h2h and followed a guide to flash wooshbuild onto the new box. I`ve entered my line info as per instruction however, after doing a scan, I can`t get image or sound for any channel. I have a signal of 80%, I've scanned and picked up all the channels, I`m in the right tuner at the back of box and all the rest of it but just can`t get any channel on. My previous line started with an `n` . Is this still the case on the zgemma? Any help with how you solved your line issue would be appreciated as my problem sounds very similar to yours. Cheers

As above,
your line should be CWS starting as when i put a N line nothing happened for me either.

As per your other thread, manual scan is not working nor ABM. If you have checked splitters/connections etc, then you are probably cut off at the cabinet. To rule out issues with your box, connect it at your freinds.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you don't have 1-5 free view channels it don't look to good
Do you pay to vm for any package ?

Abu no need for that mate

Am having the same problem both boxes reflashed , everything correct but nothing not even 1-5,
friends boxes working as they are on vm broadband, mines bt internet
lines are working just all went of 3 days ago
could it be cut at green box

BT (and other ISP's) have been blocking boxes from connecting to the internet, change the DNS settings and see how you get on:

menu>setup>system>network>device setup>nameserver settings
change namerserver 1 to 8.8.8.8
change nameserver 2 to 8.8.4.4
press green to save
then put box into standby, reboot both box and router
when fully rebooted, go back to
menu>setup>system>network>device setup>nameserver settings and check that the above DNS have saved correctly
Then restart the softcam and see if the line will connect

BT (and other ISP's) have been blocking boxes from connecting to the internet, change the DNS settings and see how you get on:

menu>setup>system>network>device setup>nameserver settings
change namerserver 1 to 8.8.8.8
change nameserver 2 to 8.8.4.4
press green to save
then put box into standby, reboot both box and router
when fully rebooted, go back to
menu>setup>system>network>device setup>nameserver settings and check that the above DNS have saved correctly
Then restart the softcam and see if the line will connect
Sorry for the hijack 3 friends all on vm broadband working after doing the manual scan. mine works at theres . but not at mine so I think it has been cut at the green box
I thank you all for the help in the varies threads and for the technical data to help me

Sorry for the hijack 3 friends all on vm broadband working after doing the manual scan. mine works at theres . but not at mine so I think it has been cut at the green box
I thank you all for the help in the varies threads and for the technical data to help me
Highly unlikely to be cut off, change nameserver settings as above and 99 times from a hundred, it will connect

Highly unlikely to be cut off, change nameserver settings as above and 99 times from a hundred, it will connect
Changed all settings, put new spliters , cable on , and still dosent find any channels. have updated provider and says dosent need updating.
checked on vm website an broadband is all there
completely baffled now
not paying for any vm services

if the box works at your mate's house and you've changed nameserver settings and still can't connect at your house, then it's possible they've disconnected the cable, you may need to take broadband with them to get it back

if the box works at your mate's house and you've changed nameserver settings and still can't connect at your house, then it's possible they've disconnected the cable, you may need to take broadband with them to get it back
I think I will but have just taken contract out with bt for another year. thanks for your help

Thread edited. Please keep all personal insults off here and keep the thread on topic.

Watching..

Sometimes one can be lucky if line lasts but always worth saying best to pay for a service to keep line connected, the ups and downs of a service but getting a result even a negative one can help others.sorry for your loss.

Back