No channels

You’ve definitely restarted softcam
Menu setup softcam softcam manager and select Mgcamd make sure there’s a green tick in the box and press yellow button where it says restart and check a sly movie channel
Yep just done it again to make sure and there is a green tick and no movie channels jsut black screen

If you press menu plugins
Then press dream explorer go down to usr press it
Then press keys then press newcamd list
You will see your line details
CWS = ect ect
Make sure all correct if not you can press ok on it and edit it using remote once edited press ok and then press exit select yes then restart your Mgcamd like shown in posts above

If you Channels was working yesterday then it could be your line test will rule that out. If you put your line details in today and not working then make sure correct or it will not not work at all you’ll just get 1-5 like you have now

Did you paste it back into your newcamd list, or type it in, sounds like its not right or it has expired. As graham19811981 says , try a test

If you Channels was working yesterday then it could be your line test will rule that out. If you put your line details in today and not working then make sure correct or it will not not work at all you’ll just get 1-5 like you have now
Thank all for your help I have now
Did you paste it back into your newcamd list, or type it in, sounds like its not right or it has expired.
Yeh I pasted it but my server company are saying I have cccam not newcamd ?? Any help where to put my line if this is the case

yes try that then change your Mgcamd to cccam in softcam manager and make sure green tick and restart once done! But make sure line is in correct folder first
Or ask your provider change format so you can use Mgcamd as that be more stable

Back