No channels

yes try that then change your Mgcamd to cccam in softcam manager and make sure green tick and restart once done! But make sure line is in correct folder first
Or ask your provider change format so you can use Mgcamd as that be more stable
Thank you I will ask them tomororw to change the format as that seems like the easiest option

yes try that then change your Mgcamd to cccam in softcam manager and make sure green tick and restart once done! But make sure line is in correct folder first
Or ask your provider change format so you can use Mgcamd as that be more stable
It looks like I need to find the cccam folder then change over in softcam I will have another look tomorrow I'm getting frustrated now with it haha , technology eh ! Thank you for all your time tonight really appreciate it I will let you know how I get on !

Once you’ve mastered putting your line in then the whole flash process will be easy for you! That way box be upto date
Okay great I think I have found cccam.cfg it was under etc and right down the bottom , my lines are in there along with
c: skyhost port user password
C:VMhost post user password can I delete these out ? Then change the soft cam over and cross every bone in my body it works haha ?

Edit out any server names so as not too post them on an open forum as accidents happen, i did say scroll down lol.
Always have a backup of working lines to a desktop folder on laptop.

Back