no channels

Alot of cable providers seem to think just because sports have gone there's an apocalypse happening they don't realise there's still channels left apart from those mentioned probably due to fact sports are the biggest hits on the lines

Alot of cable providers seem to think just because sports have gone there's an apocalypse happening they don't realise there's still channels left apart from those mentioned probably due to fact sports are the biggest hits on the lines
I think the issue is not the provider thinking there is an apocalypse but the users thinking that, now sports have gone a lot don't want to renew, or if they do then they want it for half the price as there is no sports, the problem is the sports package must only make up a small portion of the total cost, so if users don't renew or insist on stupid discounts and refunds then it's not worth the provider carrying on.

I know when sly lost the channels my provider got lots of requests for refunds as 'he is not providing what he offered', obviously he said 'no, its out of my control blah blah', but it's still extra hassle he could do without.

its more of a provider issue ,I have had the same ,no chans ,only had about a month,now telling me been busted ,but hey a week later ,he got new equipment and you can buy a new line of him ,at a higher price than before .yes he is on this site ,so it wont just be me,so for the people whos chans dissapered about sunday Monday 18th -19th august ,probally same seller .

I think the issue is not the provider thinking there is an apocalypse but the users thinking that, now sports have gone a lot don't want to renew, or if they do then they want it for half the price as there is no sports, the problem is the sports package must only make up a small portion of the total cost, so if users don't renew or insist on stupid discounts and refunds then it's not worth the provider carrying on.

I know when sly lost the channels my provider got lots of requests for refunds as 'he is not providing what he offered', obviously he said 'no, its out of my control blah blah', but it's still extra hassle he could do without.
My sly line provider stopping in December once last lot of his lines has expired

its more of a provider issue ,I have had the same ,no chans ,only had about a month,now telling me been busted ,but hey a week later ,he got new equipment and you can buy a new line of him ,at a higher price than before .yes he is on this site ,so it wont just be me,so for the people whos chans dissapered about sunday Monday 18th -19th august ,probally same seller .
If your line/provider disappeared and you lost channels and havnt got them back on and your line hasn't expired speak to mods as they maybe able to help if you havnt got it sorted

If your line/provider disappeared and you lost channels and havnt got them back on and your line hasn't expired speak to mods as they maybe able to help if you havnt got it sorted
yes sent a message to

benijofar
,but cant send private message to him about the matter,but don't want to hijack this thread about it .

He could be a reseller, one provider he resells does a runner so he starts reselling another

Back