no channels

cant pm any one ,and don't know how to copy my original email so you can see it ,so we leave at that we live and learn ,but to have been busted and had all his equipment taken off him then 3 days later has a different server and wants to charge you again ,and more ,yes I get been raided busted etc it can happen ,but to set up shop again and want you to pay again isn't on .

Everyone new they was going to go I would still pay for it even if no sports! I would just go wit
cant pm any one ,and don't know how to copy my original email so you can see it ,so we leave at that we live and learn ,but to have been busted and had all his equipment taken off him then 3 days later has a different server and wants to charge you again ,and more ,yes I get been raided busted etc it can happen ,but to set up shop again and want you to pay again isn't on .
hes full of it as grog says he’s a reseller and it’s cost him to set back up so he’s asking for coin to Compensate! Any man woman with morals would of told you this mate

My sly line provider stopping in December once last lot of his lines has expired
Same here, my cable provider is shutting up shop in October, he is moving to Dubia because of work commitments, its a pity because its a real good service, so it will be back to looking for a good cable service in a few months time for me.

Back