No displayable files on this medium found

apl

Hi I thought I try a trial of iptv to compare it to VM so I downloaded xtreme editor onto a usb and inserted it into the back of my miracle box micro but just got the above message, I have probably done something stupid but any help would be awesome.

if its the .ipk file, locate the .ipk installer plugin and install the .ipk

if you have a provider, they not supporting you with this?!

Reactions: apl
I downloaded an ipk file & thought when I plugged it my box it would give me a code but instead I just got that message, I’ve not picked a provider as yet.

Probably best to find a provider and they will give you the command to install Xtream Editor with putty and then you just give them the code.I know mine has a custom install so depends on provider. The file you have may be the wrong format.

Or just use Jedi alot less hassle then xtream editor just a case of username password server url port number and you select what bouquets to install so you don't have loads of useless channels

Probably best to find a provider and they will give you the command to install Xtream Editor with putty and then you just give them the code.I know mine has a custom install so depends on provider. The file you have may be the wrong format.
Thats exactly what my old supplier did. And i had zero problems

Back