No EPG on IPTV Channels

3.07 is latest xe and problem with openatv 6.4 and epg is fixed using xe when using xe it populates your providers epg ask them if there epg needs updating and you are pressing yellow to import bouquets then blue for picons and epg

I've found with open atv update to 6.4 and wooshbuild the epg won't populate.. And crossepg just crashes the box..

Ive just had same problem , open atv 6.4 , wooshbuild and update XE . I worked out if you delete ice tv and reboot it will then download epg .

Have an H9s running Wooshbuild, The EPG on the IPTV channels has disappeared.
Pressing blue button in Xe does nothing.
Tried EPG import, that will download events but has no effect, Cross epg stays on screen for seconds and does nothing.
Auto bouquet maker nothing, Auto bouquets for E2 28.3 nothing.
EPG location is media/hdd, Hdd is initialised.
Tried to reflash ATV that stops at root fs and reboots without anything happening.
Restarted the box, router, powered off the box still nothing.
Have run out of ideas .
All help and ideas very gratefully received.
A dont know if anyone has mentioned go into EPG Importer blue button sources click on IPTV VOD press ok then ok the two drop boxes then scroll to the end you will find IPTV Bouquet maker press ok then ok the iptv dropbox hope this helps

A dont know if anyone has mentioned go into EPG Importer blue button sources click on IPTV VOD press ok then ok the two drop boxes then scroll to the end you will find IPTV Bouquet maker press ok then ok the iptv dropbox hope this helps
I cannot for the life of me find IPTV VOD anywhere in the sources at all!!

Try this for live IPTV: su1s/e2m3u2bouquet
Follow the scripts in the link! it's the best I found under enigma because I can't found how to import Picons from my m3u with Jedi.

In EPG import you will found e2m3u2bouquet after pressing blue button.
Select then import with yellow button (wait), than save with green button

For VOD and series I use Xstreamity 2.3 it's good too!

You can had your VOD with e2m3u2bouquet but I prefer XtreamCode menu

Try this for live IPTV: su1s/e2m3u2bouquet
Follow the scripts in the link! it's the best I found under enigma because I can't found how to import Picons from my m3u with Jedi.

In EPG import you will found e2m3u2bouquet after pressing blue button.
Select then import with yellow button (wait), than save with green button

For VOD and series I use Xstreamity 2.3 it's good too!

You can had your VOD with e2m3u2bouquet but I prefer XtreamCode menu
I have suls.co.uk e2m3u2bouquet my epg was working fine can you tell me is your epg updating on your iptv thanks

I have suls.co.uk e2m3u2bouquet my epg was working fine can you tell me is your epg updating on your iptv thanks

Yes I have french iptv and all is good!! I add Heinz plugin for catch up and I had picons from my m3u list so I think I'm pretty good now!

I have just a problem when I want recording the channel stop and the recording is stopped..

Back