no favourites now

bold

TK Veteran
hi sorry for all the trouble. i did the rescanned on the zgemma h2h for cable, it has brought all the channels back which is working fully but now they are not categorised in favourites. how can i get the favourites group.

As in other post, scanning never creates bouquets. Last scanned is a dynamic bouquet. You have to create your own bouquets or use a plugin that creates bouquets.

Use AutoBoquetsMaker plugin.

If you are using OpenATV 6.2 or OpenPLi, yo can install it from the plugin server. It will be in the system plugins category.

i have open atv 6.2. but i have no idea how to do it. is it because i deleted the auto bouquet before i scanned.

If you uninstalled it, to re-install it do the following.
menu > plugins > green (download plugin) > scroll down to AutoBouquetsMaker > press OK to confirm install it.

If you didn't uninstall it, or after installing it, you will find it in:
Menu > Setup > service searching > AutoBouquetsMaker

Tell it what your net ID number is. Update the provider file, then run it. ( perform an ABM scan)

If you get an ABM failed to tune error, we will need to know what your NetID number is. You will then have to run the NitAnlyser tool. I am posting details with a link should you need it

Link to NIT Analyser with installation instructions:
Code:
http://www.techkings.org/threads/a-few-channels-not-clearing-abm-not-refreshing.140445/page-4#post-936935

Last edited:
done as you said. menu > plugins > green (download plugin) > scroll down to AutoBouquetsMaker but there is no AutoBouquetsMaker

Are you sure it is not still installed? I have posted where it is.

Did you:
Delete the plugin from /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/ ?
Uninstall the plugin?
Delete the bouquets?

Back