No guide on zgemma h2s

donna_30

Hi all, hoping someone can help me just moved from uk to cyprus, I have a zgemma h2s box and using whoosbuild and using 6.3 infinity, the time zone is wrong and won’t set its self to cyprus time, and the dates wrong aswell also the guide is blank but the iptv channels are all working fine any suggestions on how to fix this problem thanks

Hi all, hoping someone can help me just moved from uk to cyprus, I have a zgemma h2s box and using whoosbuild and using 6.3 infinity, the time zone is wrong and won’t set its self to cyprus time, and the dates wrong aswell also the guide is blank but the iptv channels are all working fine any suggestions on how to fix this problem thanks
How is the box set up, Dish connected/freeview ect

Are you connected to satellite? If not your you cant get your epg via the AutoBouquetsMaker! Youll have to use the IPTV’s epg importer.

Are you connected to satellite? If not your you cant get your epg via the AutoBouquetsMaker! Youll have to use the IPTV’s epg importer.
AutobouquetsMaker has nothing to do with the epg, you need to either use epg importer, epg refresh (never used this myself) or Crossepg to download the epg.

@donna_30 it sounds like an internet issue to me as the time is not updating and the epg is not downloading, try putting the box into deep standby (menu -> Standby/Restart -> Deep standby) and then reboot your router. Once the router is back online turn the box back on

AutobouquetsMaker has nothing to do with the epg, you need to either use epg importer, epg refresh (never used this myself) or Crossepg to download the epg.

@donna_30 it sounds like an internet issue to me as the time is not updating and the epg is not downloading, try putting the box into deep standby (menu -> Standby/Restart -> Deep standby) and then reboot your router. Once the router is back online turn the box back on
How do I get it back on once I put it in deep standby mode

Cyprus paphos

The two options are as in post 13. Select the appropriate one. As per earlier post, you will need a satellite signal to keep time and date correct (default is to use transponder time) or if you are only using IPTV, set it to use NTP

Attachments

• ATV Cyprus.jpg
    ATV Cyprus.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 4
  • ATV NTP.jpg
    ATV NTP.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 4
The two options are as in post 13. Select the appropriate one. As per earlier post, you will need a satellite signal to keep time and date correct (default is to use transponder time) or if you are only using IPTV, set it to use NTP
Not connected to a satellite dish abu and have explain this is the reason

Back