no idea

settler

lost sky last night, have freeview channels, rest are black, have rebooted box several times, have now attached it by a very long cable direct to router, and still nothing, gift provider says our lines are working fine his end, have two boxes both down, they were coonected by power lines, both boxes bought from different places, the only thing that is the same with the boxes is the gift provider , any ideas

lost sky last night, have freeview channels, rest are black, have rebooted box several times, have now attached it by a very long cable direct to router, and still nothing, gift provider says our lines are working fine his end, have two boxes both down, they were coonected by power lines, both boxes bought from different places, the only thing that is the same with the boxes is the gift provider , any ideas

try a test line then, that'll soon tell you what the issue is!

Same happened to mine last night right before the Rugby was due to kick off!!!!! Still only have freeview channels now!!!

got a test line and all working again. Looks like something is not quite right at my previous line suppliers end. Not responded to my emails (usually very prompt).

If previous line isn't sorted by tomorrow evening, i'll be switching to this new test line.

well i tried everything to put the new line i got into my box, i tried it using the box, i tried ftp and in the end i rebuilt using whoosh and the new line in the config file and when i checked it was still the old line showing, totally confused, but sky working except the golf which i want doh think i need a now box or back to sky itself

Back