No iptv connection.

tedsloan

Registered
I am using MYTVONLINE app on my FORMULER7+ Box. Last month I subscribed to a Provider for one month. It worked perfectly for two weeks . After that it refused to connect with my Provider and I got the message that My Access had been blocked or Subscription had expired. I tried repeatedly to remake the connection but failed. I unplugged the power whilst the Box was running hoping to clear any software blockage. I reinstalled the MYTVONLINE app but that didn't help. I wrote back and forth to the Provider and whilst they replied I never could resolve the problem. Very often I repeated the same answer I had given them hours earlier. I gave up trying and accepted a Trial offer with a different Company but the result was the same - Your Access is blocked or subscription has expired.

I would like to clarify with someone using the FORMULER7+ and MYTVONLINE app that what I am doing is correct . I am new to iptv so could well be making a mess of it.
1) Choose a Provider
2) Pay your sub
3) Enter Portal URL information supplied by the Provider.
4) Advise the Provider of your MAC address.

I have confirmed that the Provider accepts MYTVONLINE app.

On my SETTINGS in MYTVONLINE it states an address under ID: 00 1A etc. MAC 38:68 etc . Does my Provider need my ID or my MAC address ?? I have read that a MAC address starts with 00 1A etc. which conflicts with the above . In other words do I quote the address 00 1A to the Supplier or the other one?

bazcfc1

VIP Member
Forum Supporter
I am using MYTVONLINE app on my FORMULER7+ Box. Last month I subscribed to a Provider for one month. It worked perfectly for two weeks . After that it refused to connect with my Provider and I got the message that My Access had been blocked or Subscription had expired. I tried repeatedly to remake the connection but failed. I unplugged the power whilst the Box was running hoping to clear any software blockage. I reinstalled the MYTVONLINE app but that didn't help. I wrote back and forth to the Provider and whilst they replied I never could resolve the problem. Very often I repeated the same answer I had given them hours earlier. I gave up trying and accepted a Trial offer with a different Company but the result was the same - Your Access is blocked or subscription has expired.

I would like to clarify with someone using the FORMULER7+ and MYTVONLINE app that what I am doing is correct . I am new to iptv so could well be making a mess of it.
1) Choose a Provider
2) Pay your sub
3) Enter Portal URL information supplied by the Provider.
4) Advise the Provider of your MAC address.

I have confirmed that the Provider accepts MYTVONLINE app.

On my SETTINGS in MYTVONLINE it states an address under ID: 00 1A etc. MAC 38:68 etc . Does my Provider need my ID or my MAC address ?? I have read that a MAC address starts with 00 1A etc. which conflicts with the above . In other words do I quote the address 00 1A to the Supplier or the other one?
You give the provider the ID which starts 00:1A:79 then they give you a portal to enter into portal settings on mol mate but you should always take trials before you commit to a sub.

bazcfc1

VIP Member
Forum Supporter
Not on mytvonline you can't as it's fixed ID that's where people get confused with formuler and stb emu pro