no iptv

i have reflashed my zgemma box and now i have no iptv, only use the box for this dont have dish connected, have tried updating plugins and it says feeds down for maintenance this has been like this for a week now, cannot see the cam menu either, managed to reflash a few times with different builds but still no iptv now it wont let me reflash as it says i dont have enough memory!

How did you receive iptv before you flashed the box?
The cam issue is only needed for satellite reception so you needn’t worry about that!

open atv 6.2 is the one i have running just now, i tried flashing a newer version and since then i have had problems with iptv

have checked my network settings and all settings are n/a and no numbers on the last two settings

try putting the box into deep standby (menu -> Restart/Standby) and then reboot your router, once the router is back online turn the box back on.

Also how are you connecting the box to the router, if using an ethernet cable check it's plugged in properly at both ends

What method are you using for iptv?
Are you using xtream editor or xc plugin or something else?
Have you added the iptv sub since reflashing?
Reflashing removes everything from the box and starts again

did a network test and local network disconnected,ip address and nameserver unconfirmed
You need to change nameserver settings to those of google
8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

no idea what method it was for iptv, i just got downloaded the plugin from the screen on the zgemma box, cant access the plugins menu now,
will try changing the nameserver settings

just found out that my dad had been paying a subscription for the box and he stopped paying it a few weeks ago, it was from him i got the box will this have caused all the problems

If it's not connecting to network you can't do anything like download plugins etc.
If you flashed it the iptv has gone and won't be coming back unless you have the details of the sub from the provider, host, username and password etc

restarted the router and the zgemma box and i now have internet access, cant see iptv on the list of stuff on the plugins, is there any other way i can get movies onto my box,

should i still change the nameserver settings or leave them alone

if your dad let the subscription expire then you will need to post a request in the request thread for a new subscription, the provider will then tell you how to install it

NOT E2iplayer, you need e2istream. E2Iplayer is no longer supported/maintained

ok cannot see e2istream on plugins, googled it and it seems complicated to get it onto my box, why is everything so difficult to do on this box need an idiots guide on how to download e2istream!

Green plugins green to download plugins then extensions for e2istream press ok download it exit back to plugin browser then will be there

Back