NO LIGHTS ON ETHERNET PORT

mial

Hi ZGEMMA H9T got no lights flashing at the rear of ethernet port tried 6 different cables,, tried different connections on router ,tried 2 other boxes using the same 6 cables and both boxes working ,,got light on front of box flashing on and off red to white obviously box wont boot any help would be appreciated thanks mial

Hi ZGEMMA H9T got no lights flashing at the rear of ethernet port tried 6 different cables,, tried different connections on router ,tried 2 other boxes using the same 6 cables and both boxes working ,,got light on front of box flashing on and off red to white obviously box wont boot any help would be appreciated thanks mial
Try different PSU

Try moshi's suggestion first.

If no luck the box is not booting, you wont get lights on the Ethernet port if the image does not boot far enough to have the ports driver active.

As it is not booting id flash it via usb.

Last edited:
tried 2 new psu nothing happens tried reflashing box wont boot ,,light comes on in front of box stays on red any thing else i can try thanks

tried 2 new psu nothing happens tried reflashing box wont boot ,,light comes on in front of box stays on red any thing else i can try thanks
What is the ampage of the PSU that came with the box?
It will say 12v 2A or 3A etc, also what amp were the other PSU's you tried?
Try one with a higher ampage, lover amp PSU won't power it up

i have 4 ,,, 3 are 12vx 1 A AND 1 AT 12v x 2A got nothing bigger ,,they all came with the boxes

i have 4 ,,, 3 are 12vx 1 A AND 1 AT 12v x 2A got nothing bigger ,,they all came with the boxes
Remove power supply.
Make sure there's no USB or HDD connected, remove them from the equation then try the highest amp PSU again and see if it will boot up

Try another USB stick

Also in the h9 folder youll see a file called noforce rename that to force and try flash again.

Another thing to bear in mind is that the bootargs.bin and fastbootbin need to be on the stick too.

Last edited:
Back