no live tv - Help please

ben1

Hi,
Please could someone help me. When I load portal onto Z8, it takes 6 minutes to connect to server, 1% to 100%. When connected, only Radio, Vod & Series, are in the left menu. LiIVE TV link does not appear. Any idea why this is.
I have restarteed router,, restarted box, cleared cach, reset data settings, tried on a different isp.
Thanks,

bazcfc1

VIP Member
TK Supporter
Is your box upto date and spoken to your provider take a trial from elsewhere to rule out device issue or provider issue

ben1

Yes, I have another trial on box,from someone else, works perfect. Updates are up to date, reset box, etc,

bazcfc1

VIP Member
TK Supporter
So looks like provider related then mate if you have a trial and all is fine with the trial all live tv there vod series ect speak to your provider explaining you've taken a trial to rule out hardware issue and all trial catagories populate

ben1

they don't seem to know whats wrong. can you explain to me, and i explain to them. is it connected to the server or the panel, or something ?

bazcfc1

VIP Member
TK Supporter
It will be connected server which is connected to panel as it always been like it since you signed upto to the service?

bazcfc1

VIP Member
TK Supporter
Are you sure when they've extended it they've not only done a vod only sub but you didn't answer my question in previous post

ben1

On day one, it loaded fine, all Live Tv countries. Next morning it was like this, and has been like this ever since, for last 3 days. They say, it must be the device, even though I have other trial working fine. Maybe they just don't know the cause.

bazcfc1

VIP Member
TK Supporter
Sounds like a reseller who dosnt have a clue tbh he/they can always check and see what catagories you have but sounds like on trial you had everything but when extended the trial havnt put correct package on imo

ben1

The trial is with another right now. the reseller assures me he has put all countries on. he can see this, but cannot explain why i cannot. As a test, this morning he removed a number of countries, and then it loaded ok. But I don't want only half the service. He put all back, and again it does not load the LIVE TV link

bazcfc1

VIP Member
TK Supporter
In theory if was device hardware issue it would affect any portal and service not just one

ben1

so any ideas on the way forward ? if reseller does not know, and nobody here has any ideas, Im stuffed :)

ben1

funnily enough, mine has no : and no number. it already looks like the format you suggested

bazcfc1

VIP Member
TK Supporter
Yeah most have changed to that now deffinatly sounds like providers end to me and not hardware mate

ben1

Short while ago, he removed half the countries,saying maybe too much data or something, and then it loaded ok. Put all countries back, and again it does not load the LIVE TV link. Does that make sense ?

bazcfc1

VIP Member
TK Supporter
Yeah makes sense but a z8 can handle anything you throw t it I have one and all my channels loads up