No Mgcamd 1.38

jia1000

Hi all,

Ive just flashed my H2h with dsayers openatv 6 image. Ive disabled tuner A as i dont have a sly feed. Ive set up tuner B correctly along with ABM and EPG. I have FTA channels working but no VM channels.

Ive FTP my line across (my sub give me) but when i go into info panel> softcam panel> its says no cam? I should be seeing Mgcamd 1.38, correct??

Any help much appreciated.

Regards

J

Hi all,

Ive just flashed my H2h with dsayers openatv 6 image. Ive disabled tuner A as i dont have a sly feed. Ive set up tuner B correctly along with ABM and EPG. I have FTA channels working but no VM channels.

Ive FTP my line across (my sub give me) but when i go into info panel> softcam panel> its says no cam? I should be seeing Mgcamd 1.38, correct??

Any help much appreciated.

Regards

J

Toggle left and right on cam 1 and select mgcam 1.38 and then restart it with whichever colour shown

As the guys have said - use the right / left arrow buttons on remote to select softcam then the green button to start it.

Thanks guys. Ive now got it active but still no VM channels, gonna wait a couple mins and see if they come through

remember if your using a line in mgcam change the N: Line details to CWS = Line details and restart cams again
If you are using a line beginning N: and want to use it that way then copy and paste the lot into the cccam.cfg file and use cccam2.3 in softcams

remember if your using a line in mgcam change the N: Line details to CWS = Line details and restart cams again
If you are using a line beginning N: and want to use it that way then copy and paste the lot into the cccam.cfg file and use cccam2.3 in softcams
Yeah my sub provider sent me a newcamd.list file over which I FTP across to my box but still no VM channels. Its in the right place usr>keys

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Yeah my sub provider sent me a newcamd.list file over which I FTP across to my box but still no VM channels. Its in the right place usr>keys

Was it a test line or a sub? If a test line then it may only be live for a period of time. Have you tried a full reboot of the box from the socket, sometimes that works as well

Was it a test line or a sub? If a test line then it may only be live for a period of time. Have you tried a full reboot of the box from the socket, sometimes that works as well

was it a test line or a sub? If a test line then it may only be live for a period of time. Have you tried a full reboot from the socket as this can work as well

It was a sub, Ive done a full reboot but still no joy. Ive requested a VM test line to try, if that works then I know its my sub

Once you scrolled along to mgcamd 1.38 for the softcam, did you press green to start it? if not then that's why it's not working.

Back