No newcamd.list file in usr/keys to paste line gift

daveh81

Hi all

I've flashed wooshbuild v5 and when I came to FTA my line/gift with filezilla in usr/keys. There's no file( newcamd.list ) to paste my line into.
I've set up 4 or 5 boxes for family and never came across this problem before.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

I am having the same problem, if I use the laptop to connect using filezilla usr ,keys, its blank no ccam or mgcamd to open. or if I connect through my remote dream explorer, usr, keys newcamd.list......I cant enter line via remote. please help

same here pal. do you transfer the file on usb after format fat 32. then transfer in to zgemma box.

I went to plugins used USB cam importer followed instructions, after that went to FileZilla and ncamd.list file was there then put my n line in

done every thing loaded the file using filzella. when I go in to menue , set up, asking me to go in to mccam but there is no icon there in the set up list.

open filezilla
type in ip address of zgemma
'root' as username
find folderr 'usr' open it
find 'keys' open that
newcamd.list is in there

Why not make life simple Use the cam importer to import your line

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

I tried to but it wont do it some how done every thing as above but no luck been at it for hours. managed to import the keys in to the box but not clearing the picture.

What am I missing here?
Wooshbuild has a line importer so you never use FTP / Filezilla.
Put the line on the usb stick, put usb in front of zgemma, press green button, move down to -USB Cam Importer - , press OK, job done.
Are you 100% sure the file is called Newcamd.list and not for example Newcamd(1).list, or Newcamd.list.txt by mistake?
Do a "right click" on a pc and check the file's properties.

this is what I have been told, I will try this tomorrow, I don't quite know what the file is called the supplier send me in WebTV m3u file. I can load this on to usb like I used to for open box. I have tried right clicking to check files but it says m3ufiles. but thanks for your help

Back