No newcamd.list file in usr/keys to paste line gift

Hi all.

Not sure if on right place. I am a newbie with this.
I have a zgemma h2h. Virmin gift...
Hoping someone can assist me please.

Currently have a c line. Not a good server. Freezes and black screen very often. So opting to change server for an N line.
I understand its better to add a N line running on mgcam opposed to Ccam.

They both exist on my box when i check through softcam manager and also on filezilla (CCcam.cfg under etc folder and mg.cam under usr > keys).
However there is no newcamd.list file in this section. I wanted to add n line here opposed to Cccam.
Can i just drag and drop the newcamd.list file in this section and it will work (with N line starting with CWS ofcourse)? Or is it more difficult/complicated to do?

Thanks in advance.

R

Open notepad +++ and bring in your Newcamd.list, then cut & paste your n line into it, then FTP it into the usr/keys folder, save, come out, go to the cam software manager, fire up mgcamd, then enable it, then go to a premium channel and wait on your line clearing

Thanks wullboy.

Sorry, still bit new to the whole thing.

What do you mean by 'bring Newcamd.list in' after i open notepad?

Do i need to create newcamd.list file using notepad? Then place my n line in, then transfer across to the key folder were mgcam sits?

Or do i need to download the newcamd.list from somewhere first?

Thanks
R

There should already be a newcamd.list there, just copy it, or drag on to your desktop, open it with notepad and make the changes, then copy or drag the file back.

Thats the thing
There is no newcamd.line file there.
So my original q was what do i do as there is none there.
Do i need to create it myself using notepad? Or do i need to download it from somewhere if its a specific file and not notepad.

Thanks

OK, yes, make a Newcamd.list in notepad++, then drop your line into it and save as newcamd.list [ you may have to also drop the TXT, at the back of the new newcamd.list ] then ftp it over to your box m8

Hi mate, assuming you have your newcamd.list file on your desktop, open filezilla, navigate to user, keys. then on left hand side of filezilla panel you should have your desktop showing. Go to the newcamd file highlight and right click and select upload from the dropdown menu, the file should transfer to the keys folder. Hope that clarifies things

Thanks wilsock

Will try tonight.
Going to request the test line today.

They said they will give as N line Will push then to give as newcamd.list file so hopefully works fine.

I am guessing after transferring to the keys area, i need to startup softcam again on zgemma selecting the mgcam opposed to CCcam. And do AB scan and paid channels should come?

R

stop any cams running first, transfer the N line over, and restart the mgcam software. You may need to reboot the box. You can do the ABM before if you want.

Thanks wilsock

Will try tonight.
Going to request the test line today.

They said they will give as N line Will push then to give as newcamd.list file so hopefully works fine.

I am guessing after transferring to the keys area, i need to startup softcam again on zgemma selecting the mgcam opposed to CCcam. And do AB scan and paid channels should come?

R

Yes...assuming you have set your tuners up properly, and the correct area on the AMB set=-up or it wont happen m8

Hey all

Thanks for your support
It worked fine.
The server guy sent test line which is fab and guide on how to load.
Newcamd.file ftp over to keys section, restarted softcam with mgcam.
All channels came clear no freezing or anything. Really happy with the test line think will take up subscription.

Just quick question.
The ABM. The channels that come are the same as my previous C line from other crap provider.
Is this the same for everyone? The ABM channels list? Am i correct in assuming these are all the channels provided by vm and there are no extra ones for vm.
Like i have no Disney HD or MUTV HD...

Also no Paid events channel like Sky box office? For boxing matches when they're on...

Thanks
R

There's no mutv in hd on vm side, I thought Disney should be there though? Now you got the line working you should be pulling through about 390 in the ABM?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good Afternoon
Please can someone give me a step by step foolproof guide how to import my CWS line into my ZegemmaH2H
I am using Wooshbuild Infinity and when i go in via FileZilla there is NO newcam list to edit
I have tried making a list in Notepad but it saves as Text not file
I also am aware i can import this via USB but i dont know hoe to make the template or whatever it is to put to the USB to add my line
Im sorry if this sounds simple but its frustrating when you are not tech minded
Please help
Regards
Mark

Paste your line starting CWS = into a blank notepad file.
When you click save as put the file name as ‘newcamd.list’ and under ‘Save as Type’ click the drop down arrow and choose all files.
Then you can transfer the file to your box and place under /usr/keys/

Good Afternoon
Please can someone give me a step by step foolproof guide how to import my CWS line into my ZegemmaH2H
I am using Wooshbuild Infinity and when i go in via FileZilla there is NO newcam list to edit
I have tried making a list in Notepad but it saves as Text not file
I also am aware i can import this via USB but i dont know hoe to make the template or whatever it is to put to the USB to add my line
Im sorry if this sounds simple but its frustrating when you are not tech minded
Please help
Regards
Mark
WilloBuild Enigma2 Toolkit
Choose softcam and lines and the files needed are there

Last edited:
Thank you for your replies and help
Sadly i tried to install the line by all methods Filezilla dream explorer method and the file on a USB
When i look into the folder in the Zegemma i can see the file there when i look for it through the menu on the box ie in softcam it is not listed to initalise
Im still baffled but im sure it must be something simple
I dont really want to reinstall the whole lot as i have a service coming in through Xtream Editor and if i reinstall i will loose my code and line
Thanks again for replying
Have a plesent evening everyone
Regards
Mark

Back