No Pick

Dead_dog

Hi everyone

Anyone reading any of my previous posts will know that I'm not particularly savvy with my H2S so try and do thing the easiest way and I don't update the system if it is currently working (I'll only succeed in turning it into a system that no longer works!!)

I'm running Whooshbuild 7.02 (I know its outdated but it pretty much works so I leave well alone!!) and, I think I'm on ATV 6.1 - in case that's important.

According to my EPG Sky Pick is on channel 159. I haven't viewed this channel for some time but yesterday I tried to watch it and only got a black screen. I have run AutoBouquets E2 just in case the channel has moved but I still get the same. I'm sure the problem lies with me rather than the equipment but can anyone tell me how I can get Pick to work (preferably in idiot proof language!!!)?

Thanks

might need to update the box then im on 6.3 with wooshbuild infinity and i get pick on vm though notsat

Manually scan 12363 vertical 27500. There is another thread about it.

If you are using ABM, the HD one is FTA and will be in the secondary bouquet if you are using an SD lineup. Otherwise will be in the other bouquets.

Have you scanned for freesat channels?
Or are you using a sat line from a provider?
I have freeview channels working that don't work on a paid sub
I'm using a line so haven't scanned for freesat.

@Abu, thanks for the advice but, unfortunately, I have no idea how to do a manual scan - I can just about work the AutoBouquets plug in! Sorry, as mentioned in my initial post, I am not that savvy with these things

Menu > Setup > Tuners & Scanning ( Resception for ATV) > Manual Scan > Select correct tuner > Predefined transponder > Right/left to select the one you need and then scan.

However, for ABMusers, the HD version which is showing the football should be in the HD/FTA HD bouquet or secondary bouquet if using an SD channel lineup

Scan for freesat.
Open autobouquetmaker menu
Click providers
Choose freesat
Choose your region
It will create another set of bouquets alongside the normal ones, Pick channel will play via freesat

Back