No picture, black screen.

No idea what happened it might be something my mum has done but for the second time now I've come down to find the box not outputting any picture. I'm probably gonna have to reflash it reinstall Xstream and contact my provider again with a new code for the like the second time in a couple of weeks. Is there anyway to fix this without having to re-flash?

Cheers

I'm assuming you are using iptv?

you really need to give as much information as possible....do you use cable and sat as well?
have you tried restarting the softcams?
have you been in touch with iptv provider?
have you done a network test on the box?

Yeah it's iptv but the problem isn't related to content. I have no screen, like someone pulled out the hdmi cable from my TV. No idea what to do apart from once again reflashing the box.

Yeah it's iptv but the problem isn't related to content. I have no screen, like someone pulled out the hdmi cable from my TV. No idea what to do apart from once again reflashing the box.

The obvious choice would be to try a different HDMI cable first

Don't unplug/plug in HDMI cables when devices are powered, power everything down first

Thanks but I tried all the obvious and it's something that the box is doing for some reason. I just reflashed it, if it does it again it's going in the bin.

Back