No satellites found

szasio

Hello. I bought second hand zgemma h2s. Previous owner had it flashed to ipabtv, I flashed it first to newest egami and now to wooshbuild,as i thought its problem with system. But I still have same problem. It does not finding any satellites. Im doing tuner configuration,but it does not find hotbird nor astra. Even when trying to do manual or automatic.When I had egami I installed bouqets and ccam clines but coudnt find any satellites. Im trying to get signal from HotBird. I use now openbox v8s and its working fine. So cable and lnb is working. Just wanted to upgrade to zgemma as I heard its way better. But Im struggling 2 weeks now without luck with satellites :( First of all sorry for my poor language and second I apologise if thread was already here but i cant find it.

Have you got the satellite cables plugged into the top left and bottom right as you look at the back of the box?

Thanks for fast reply. I use only one cable as its for foreign tv(polish tv). I was trying with cable plugged into tuner A also in B slot, but without any luck.I tried 2 slots A and B,main one and upper one(b) i haven't tried lower. I remake coax cable with longer brass wire,or whatever its called.

Is your box a sat box, and what setup is in use like a fixed dish or motorized?
Fixed i think. Its standard sky dish satellite.

Also lnb installed on dish is with 4 enters ,but cable is plugged in only in first one. I receive good signal on openbox but none on zgemma :(

A sky dish only points to one sat was it moved to view hotbird or astra,if openbox is on that cable what sat is working?

A sky dish only points to one sat was it moved to view hotbird or astra,if openbox is on that cable what sat is working?
Previously when I had Sky tv was on Astra ,when moved to Polish tv i moved dish to receive Hotbird signal. Its now on HB. Couple years already as before I had polish provider and from last year i moved to openbox. Zgemma I bought 2 weeks ago and thought will be as easy to setup as openbox. But this sh** is very difficult :(

As the video shows one cable feed goes into tuner A
other is disabled if no feed,setting up tuner A if like a vu box it should be
SIMPLE
SINGLE
13.0E EUTELSAT HOT BIRD
then do an automatic scan and it should start picking up channels.

As the video shows one cable feed goes into tuner A
other is disabled if no feed,setting up tuner A if like a vu box it should be
SIMPLE
SINGLE
13.0E EUTELSAT HOT BIRD
then do an automatic scan and it should start picking up channels.
Thanks. But unfortunately it didn't work. I have tried it before. Manual scan automatic, automatic and manual on every lnb slots. I even made a new cable and connected it to second slot in lnb converter and tried like on video. Still nothing I'm out of new ideas. Can it be lnb fault? Maybe it's too old? I'm thinking to replace all satellite dish with lnb and cable. Could it do the job? And openbox which I currently use, until I setup zgemma, receiving strength signal at 90% and quality signal at 67%.

If your openbox works on that feed lnb and cable are ok,so your feed is entering tuner A on zgemma and enabled?

post your tuner page setup

Make sure your centre copper pin on the cable is sticking out beyond the silver connector so plenty goes into the box.

I do love a completely guesswork effort thread lol. Any advice is plucked from nothing but past experience.

Still nothing ;/ Today a friend will come to me and he will bring his zgemma and we will check on his box if it will work here.If it will i will try to copy his zgemma folders into computer and paste into mine. Is FileZilla good program to copy stuff ?

Back