No signal issue

cactikid

VIP Member
After box was flashed it was working A1 now i notice on my diseqc feed on 19.2 i have a no signal for 2 days last night i could view again but no signal came back,loose f connector or would the lnb go and come back.Not accessible by me so possible installer visit for checking a quad lnb on motorised sat dish +lost a feed on octo fixed.
Thinking of upgrading a sky dish on 13.0 to add feeds from 19.2 with quad duel feeds if there is such a thing?

After box was flashed it was working A1 now i notice on my diseqc feed on 19.2 i have a no signal for 2 days last night i could view again but no signal came back,loose f connector or would the lnb go and come back.Not accessible by me so possible installer visit for checking a quad lnb on motorised sat dish +lost a feed on octo fixed.
Thinking of upgrading a sky dish on 13.0 to add feeds from 19.2 with quad duel feeds if there is such a thing?
this is probably a bit of overkill, 4 sats on fixed antenna
Eutelsat 13° East,
Astra 19,2° East,
Astra 23,5° East and
Astra 28,2° East

google Technisat Multytenne

Monoblock Quad Opticum Double LNB Satellite Astra Hotbird 4 Subscriber 4K Uhd
Thinking something like that or add another sat dish for 19.2.

Can you access the DISEQC switch,? Try changing them over,

this is probably a bit of overkill, 4 sats on fixed antenna
Eutelsat 13° East,
Astra 19,2° East,
Astra 23,5° East and
Astra 28,2° East

google Technisat Multytenne
What size dish have you,?
I found it impossible to get 23 between 19 - 28 on a 65cm, even using bullet LNBs

Think dish size might be a 1 metre triax,diseqc switch is in the attic and just depends if i can climb the attic ladder lol thats my motorised setup.
got 2 sky sat dishes for 28.2 and 13.
Vhannibal quad lists 13,19.2,23 and 28.2.

Think my issue might be the motorised quad lnb as second room had a no signal and in third room i see plenty of nameless channels N/A until clicked upon to bring up name.

It will be a problem with the lnb, after water ingress the lnb can become iritic and can change to the weather conditions it is now u/s

Is there a life expectancy on these as wondering if new advanced ones will give a better clearer outcome?

Finally got sat installer to come,he redid the feeds on diseqc then up to dish and said it was loose and wobbly,i cant get up there so was not me lol.
He did replace an old triax quad lnb and new better crimped connections to new quad which was named smart titanium.

No idea if related but a new issue arose on et 8000 tonight on tnt film glitching and lip sync issues and on other channels seem to be ok but need to check further.

Back