No signal on 1112 H 22000 - Channel GEO News

absami

Hi all,

I am using Openbox V8S and lost some channels (Communal Sky Dish Antenna) recently which are
  • Geo News
  • Dunya News
  • ARY
I did some research and can see that the frequency (TP) used by these channels is 1112 H 22000 (Image) which is very low (Image) and it fails when I do a channel search. One of my friend living in another area is able to watch these channels and is getting a good signal on this TP.

Would appreciate if anyone could help with this issue. Thanks.

The signal on this TP is okay, there could be a problem with the Communal Dish or connections, check the rest of the TPs for signals,
full list of active TPs here - https://www.lyngsat.com/Astra-2E-2F-2G.html
Hello Mike, Rest of the TPs which are able to search channels have signal intensity 90% and signal quality above 75% (Image). The one I mentioned fails to search for any channels (Image). Is it possible that the alignment of dish could lead to some TPs being perfect and some not working at all?

At the moment there are 78 TPs that are active, I have 2 TPs with lowish signals (SQ in the 60s), 11112 H - 67% & 11082 H - 67%, the rest are much higher (70s & 80s), I get the same SQ as you on 11306 V (78%). Check the rest TPs, & see if you have 78 in total with signals, it's unlikely to have only 1 TP without a signal. Try another Sat receiver if you have one, or find out if other people on the same dish have the same problem, if they have then it's either the alignment of the dish, the connections, or LNB.

Back