No signal

Ive had my box for just over a week now, and this is the third time I've encountered an issue with no signal on all channels. I'm running a single lnb which is still getting a signal to my Sky HD box in another room - channels are fine for days and then suddenly the box loses all signal for every single channel. I've tried rebooting the ccam and rescanning channels but nothing seems to work, on the two other occasions the signal just appeared back as if nothing had happened.

Anyone have any ideas about what the issue might be??

No, getting no error messages but on reboot I'm getting a black screen, when I change to any other channel the guide reads snr 0% - literally an hour before it was 70%-80% which is what's confusing me.

i had an issue with my brothers one and the snr was 0% and on reboot he would get tuner failed it maybe your power pack

long storey shot

my bro tidy up his cables behind his tv
and plugged the wrong adaptor in that fitted and powered up the zgemma
i spent many hours trying to sort for him even taking it home and many hours later i worked out he had used the wrong power adaptor

may not be your problem but worth checking it out

if you have an old skybox in the house plug it in and check signal that way you can eliminate the cabling and connectors

this could also be your provider tho worth asking them

Completely powered it off last night and switched on this morning and everything is back working. I think the unit could have been overheating. I'll start completely pulling the power when not in use from today to see if that improves it.

Back