No Sly Channels

Problem is I have three Zgemma boxes running whoosh build Infinity, all were working great with VOD & Sly channels. One was on home network & two on a separate network. My service provider did an up date & provided details as to how to update Zgemma boxes, home one no probs but other two won't show sly channels, only showing Favorites (tv). Tried software update but no change. HELP.

You may have to pay a sub for your home network. And a separate multi room sub for the other network. If you are already doing this i would have a word with your provider.

How is your iptv setup to start with on the other networks are they hard wired or WiFi have you asked your provider to kick the lines the other network is it in your home or next door neighbours wifi if on wifi (I use neighbours WiFi) reboot everything if no joy with any as mentioned reflash your boxes and re enter details

I have collected the two Star boxes & taken them back home to my network, If I have to reflash boxes easier to do at home. Will let you know how I get on, thanks for swift reply.

Back