No softcam setup option in decryption Menu OATV

Alright there peeps? Well I installed open vpn and rebooted my box zgemma h2h, had software issue so I reflashed box, went through setup process and installed grogs number again, went into filezillla added line etc, saved it as newcamd.list, scanned abm and everything was dinky doo but went to restart softcam on mgcamd and there was no menu for cams, only the parental control option. Any one got any idea what I've done wrong?? not sure if I renamed noforce to force as I initialised USB after flash. Any help appreciated, cheers in advance lads

Alright there peeps? Well I installed open vpn and rebooted my box zgemma h2h, had software issue so I reflashed box, went through setup process and installed grogs number again, went into filezillla added line etc, saved it as newcamd.list, scanned abm and everything was dinky doo but went to restart softcam on mgcamd and there was no menu for cams, only the parental control option. Any one got any idea what I've done wrong?? not sure if I renamed noforce to force as I initialised USB after flash. Any help appreciated, cheers in advance lads
No softcams or softcam feed is installed with grogbuild you have to download the softcam feed v4.3 from resources.
Grog knows about it and is working on a fix

No softcams or softcam feed is installed with grogbuild you have to download the softcam feed v4.3 from resources.
Grog knows about it and is working on a fix
Sound pablo thanks again bud, was wondering what had happened as I had it before reflash then when reinstalled grog it wasnt there, so I'll get it sorted tomorrow

You may struggle as the softcam feeds are having problems
Yeah pablo i was just putting the box back to normal m8 and noticed this option missing, all good now thanks, whole virmin area where i am just now is down....and not only talking our thing, legit folks down too , kids burning down masts up here dunno if that anything to do with cabling issues as i saw few manholes with smoke pouring from em while driving by having a nosey lol .

the softcam feeds are back up, if you flashed grogbuild freeraange yesturday it would not have installed any cams but they are back up today so you need to go to downloadable plugins (green button twice) and you will find mgcamd 1.45 in the sofcams section

the softcam feeds are back up, if you flashed grogbuild freeraange yesturday it would not have installed any cams but they are back up today so you need to go to downloadable plugins (green button twice) and you will find mgcamd 1.45 in the sofcams section
Yeah thanks grog fella hope you're all good bud, it happened last night as you say when server was down, I only noticed it just after I'd sent the line through file zilla, went to do the abm and there was no abm either lol. But sorted now m8 cheers again man

Back