Techkings

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

no sound on kryptview box

tempo2006

Registered
i flashed 3 boxes last week for a friend and they are fine so he got two more and he flashed them himself using the s/w transfer and one of them is perfect and the other has no sound so he dropped it in to me to have a look at it . . everything is working grand bar the sound and ive gone through the settins and it seems ok so the only other thing i can do is reflash it with the firmware but i reckon its a faulty box any one any suggestions please

Linny40

TK LADY VETERAN
have you checked to see if the box is on mute or audio off or something - sometimes its the silly things we dont check

tempo2006

Registered
ah well reflashed it and still no joy and i tried connecting the scart to the back of the box using the three seperate coloured outputs on the back but nothing well i would say that is that has to be a fault with the box ...thanks any how