No sound one channel.......on Zgemma

Hi

Main event has no sound , it was displaying subtitles but now the subtitles have gone but still no sound. Any ideas please?
Also I find on BBC there is an audio description on some programmes (blue planet at the moment)its no big deal but It can be annoying.

Can anyone suggest a fix for these please?

UPDATE
I tried to get the programme I was trying to watch on "The main event" on IPTV and sound is Okay on there, so maybe a problem with that particular channel???

Hi

Main event has no sound , it was displaying subtitles but now the subtitles have gone but still no sound. Any ideas please?
Also I find on BBC there is an audio description on some programmes (blue planet at the moment)its no big deal but It can be annoying.

Can anyone suggest a fix for these please?

your a little behind the times, there's a huge thread on this.....which build and box are you using? you'll need to update the firmware on the box and add the line details again and your sorted

H5 2TC Zgemma is the box we use, Woosh build ATV6 , OMG...................story of my life... a little behind the times lol.
How would I go about the necessary steps is there a step by step guide to follow? as I'm not very techie.

Last edited:
H5 2TC Zgemma is the box we use, Woosh build ATV6 , OMG...................story of my life... a little behind the times lol.
How would I go about the necessary steps is there a step by step guide to follow? as I'm not very techie.

Go to Downloads at the top f the page, find the updated build for your box in the list and follow the detailed instructions to flash

Thanks I have found the download for H5.2TC I see a green download button do I get this on a memory stick to use on H5.2TC? also lower down the page it says "If you are re- flashing an existing box, backup first" do I need to follow those instructions also. Sorry if this is all really silly questions but really I don't have a clue with this and I'm afraid I make a mess of it all.
I'm gonna try to do it sometime tomorrow as I want to watch I'm a celebrity soon, but thought Id try to read about it a bit and try to get a bit more understanding of it.

Yes you'll need a formatted usb stick, about 8gb would be best, nothing too large or too small

yes you'll need to back up your line - the code you got from your supplier as flashing will wipe the box and start from scratch

Thanks I have downloaded the update to a `6gb (only one I had) when you say backup your line do I put that on a USB also (I have it wrote down as well as saved on the zgemma) Do i then put the USB into the zgemma will it auto start or do i need to manually do it?
Sorry but I'm not very techie at all, I will get back here tomorrow evening (Don't think I can get back b4 then)

Thanks for replies,

Today I turned on TV/Box and all channels are spot on, so I want to ask if it would be Okay to delay this "Flashing"

Is this just going to get worse?
The reason I'm asking is, I'm worried about actually doing it , maybe I will have some time to try to learn a bit more about doing this.

I would hate to end up with NO TV at all, and it is possible when I'm messing about with it.

Update
We just realised it was sound missing on HD main events and HD news (stupid me) its was Okay on SD , so as I said if It can be delayed I will manage with SD, for as long as possible.

Back