WooshBuild No updates on woosh build?

Are you using ATV 6.2 ? if so that is no longer supported and the current stable version is 6.3 so it might be time to reflash.

Saying that, if your box is running smoothly then don't fix what aint broke and stick with what you have

how do you assign number 1 on your remote control to bbc1 on wooshbuild ie bbc1 -1 bbc2-2 etc in settings

Why are software updates so important? all they tend to do is bugger up your box. If its working leave it alone

I think ATV6.3 has held a few updates back recently so not having any updates available is normal from time to time, updates return when ATV have sorted their issues. Personal choice but I update every day/other day & have very few issues although I make & maintain my own images/builds, more issues seem to appear when people don't perform updates at all, usually ending up with the need to perform a fresh flash to get things going again.

OpenATV 6.3 updates are now coming in thick and fast. Around 200 in last 2 days. But messed up my ABM Bouquets so had to delete them and rescan.

Not a good idea updating unless you do it every single day.
Updating weekly or monthly causes more problems than enough.
Just reflash the box 2 or 3 times a year, takes 20 minutes each time.

Back